As back-end developer intern you are actively involved in the design and development of the software architecture that is used to run our mobile applications and websites. You will have an important contribution in the realization of innovative products for a wide range of customers. In this role, you will work closely with a team of designers and front-end developers.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Advanced and in-depth knowledge of PHP
- Experience working with several PHP frameworks
- Experience with version control systems (subversion, git)
- Detailed knowledge of working with MySQL/MariaDB
Additionally the following skills are beneficial, but not required:
- Experience with developing webservices
- Knowledge of agile development processes (scrum, xp, …)
- Linux server administration skills
- Knowledge of other scripting languages (ruby, perl, python, lua, …)
- Experience working with and on Open Source projects
After a short training period you start as a backend developer on our client projects. You will work in an international team of developers on high-profile projects. This requires a flexible attitude. There will be plenty of opportunity and space to make your own vision and ideas count. M2Mobi offers the opportunity to develop one’s talent. There is plenty of room for research and study projects. We offer you the chance to do an internship in a flourishing company developing new services. This internship can certainly open up job opportunities at M2Mobi. We are located in the center of Amsterdam, and easily accessible by public transport.
You can call Jolien Beltman for more information on 020-3540259 or directly email your CV, motivation and preferably your portfolio to: jobs @ M2Mobi.com