A web developer intern at M2Mobi is actively involved in all aspects of mobile ready website development. This includes functionality and user experience. Working at M2Mobi will give you the opportunity to learn new things, take responsibility, help the company grow, and grow with the company.
- Familiarity with the concept of responsive design
- The ability of converting visual designs to HTML pages with an accurate eye for detail
- We are looking for someone that is available for +/- 6 months working full time.
Additionally the following skills are beneficial, but not required:
- Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser web development
- Experience with Front-End development frameworks (Bootstrap, etc)
After a short training period you start as a web developer on our client projects. You will work in an international team of developers on high-profile projects. This requires a flexible attitude. There will be plenty of opportunity and space to make your own vision and ideas count. M2Mobi offers the opportunity to develop one’s talent. There is plenty of room for research and study projects. We offer you the chance to do an internship in a flourishing company developing new services. This internship can certainly open up job opportunities at M2Mobi. We are located in the center of Amsterdam, and easily accessible by public transport.
You can call Jolien Beltman for more information on 020-3540259 or directly email your CV, portfolio and motivation to jobs @ M2Mobi.com