(Android/ Java, iOS, iPhone, Objective C, C++)
A mobile developer at M2Mobi is actively involved in all the aspects of the development of a mobile application smartphone and/ or tablet). You will not only develop the applications, you will also contribute to the design of the architecture, the functionality and the usability. M2Mobi is a company with plenty of possibilities to take responsibilities and grow with the company.
M2Mobi develops for multiple platforms. Based on your experience you might work on iPhone, Android and/or Windows Phone. Besides phone development we also work on applications for tablet devices.
- You have University or Polytechnic education
- You have extensive experience with Object Oriented programming (preferably Android and/ or Java, iOS, iPhone, Objective C, C++)
- You are analytical and capable of working goal oriented and independently.
- You have a passion for mobile applications. You possess an entrepreneurial attitude and like to take responsibility.
- We have a preference for someone with relevant work experience.
- You are proactive and flexible
After a training period you start as a mobile developer on our client projects. You will work in an international team of developers on high-profile projects. There will be plenty of opportunity and space to make your own vision and ideas count. M2Mobi offers the opportunity to develop one’s talent. Working at M2Mobi will give you ample opportunity to learn new things, take responsibility, help the company grow, and grow with the company. We are located in the center of Amsterdam, and easily accessible by public transport.
You can call Jolien Beltman for more information on 020-3540259 or directly email your CV and motivation to jobs @ M2Mobi.com