A web developer at M2Mobi is actively involved in all aspects of mobile ready website development. This includes functionality and user experience. Working at M2Mobi will give you the opportunity to learn new things, take responsibility, help the company grow, and grow with the company
- You have an appetite for working in the mobile application market.
- You have a bachelor degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- You have experience with various PHP frameworks
- You have experience with version control systems (GIT, subversion)
- You have knowledge of agile development processes (scrum, xp, …)
After a short training period you start as a CMS web developer on our client projects. You will work in an international team of developers on high-profile projects. This requires a flexible attitude. There will be plenty of opportunity and space to make your own vision and ideas count. M2Mobi offers the opportunity to develop one’s talent. We are located in the center of Amsterdam, and easily accessible by public transport.
You can call Jolien Beltman for more information on 020-3540259 or directly email your CV, motivation and preferably your portfolio to: jobs@M2Mobi.com