Tester / test coordinator (TMAP, ISTQB)
M2Mobi is a young and international company located in the heart of Amsterdam. For several attractive A-brands our top team of developers and creatives develop award-winning mobile apps, websites and campaigns. There is an informal and friendly atmosphere and our team consists of people who are fond of apps and everything mobile.
We are always on the lookout for dedicated new people who can join our team. Working at M2Mobi will give you the opportunity to work on high-profile projects, learn new things, take responsibility, help the company grow, and grow with the company. There will be plenty of opportunity and space to make your own vision and ideas count.
As a tester/ test coordinator you will be responsible for developing test- and use cases and the testing itself. No application will be released to our clients without your approval. You will ensure that the applications we maintain for our clients will keep on working perfectly and you will ensure that the mobile review boards are monitored and that bugs are fixed.
Not only are you in charge of the basics of testing, but we are constantly striving to increase the efficiency and quality of our testing. We are looking for someone who will help us take Test Driven Development, Agile (scrum) testing and continuous integration to the next level.
- You have Bachelor, University or Polytechnic education
- You have testing experience (for example)
- You have experience with automated testing and writing automated tests
- You are able to explain application deficiencies to developers in a clear and concise way.
- You are analytical and capable of working goal oriented and independently.
- You are process oriented and have a strong mind of your own.
- You have a passion for mobile applications.
- You possess an entrepreneurial attitude and like to take responsibility.
- You are proactive and flexible.
You can call Jolien Beltman (office manager) for more information on 020-3540259 or directly email your CV and motivation to jobs @ M2Mobi.com