Are you our new Office Manager?
M2mobi is a digital agency. We develop apps for clients such as Fit For Free, Heineken, VGZ and Hong Kong International Airport.
M2mobi is looking for a new organizational talent who can quickly become invaluable. You will work at a fast-growing and informal company where everyone shares a passion for mobile.
For this role we are looking for a fluent Dutch speaker.
What are you going to do?
The most important aspect in your role is unburdening. The office is your domain and you take care of it as if it were your own living room. You are in control ensure the smooth running of our office on a day-to-day basis. From home and from our office. In addition. You are the face of the office and you ensure a pleasant working atmosphere through your excellent connecting and social skills.
As an Office Manager at M2mobi you have a wide range of tasks. It is important that you also think about how you can improve your own activities or organize processes more efficiently.
For the proper ins and outs of our office, you should consider the following activities:
- Everyday Office Management activities such as placing orders but also providing the daily company lunch (for a temporary period);
- (Financial) Administrative activities, including keeping track of payments and entering invoices;
- Various HR activities such as making contracts, registration of leave, registration of illness and processing various personnel mutations;
- General management support, such as agenda management, arranging business trips, meetings, events and business lunches;
- Various facility activities, such as contact with the manager of our building about various matters;
- Organizing the M2mobi social events, bimonthly outings and the annual company weekend.
The impact of Covid-19 makes your role look different than normal. But there is plenty to do. In addition, M2mobi has recently opened an office in Portugal and travel will start again as soon as possible. That will certainly be quite hectic in the beginning.
What kind of colleague are you?
HBO level and several years of work experience as an Office Manager is a requirement. Whether you have studied new history or computer science, you are just smart and you think 3 steps ahead. Your enthusiasm allows you to arrange and plan everything as efficiently as possible. You communicate effectively and you can handle hectic times very well. You are independent and you feel at home in an informal and young organization.
You bring structure to the various tasks that you have. Your MacBook (which you receive on loan from us) holds no secrets for you and you know how to use various web-based tools, such as Google Apps, (MS Office is also allowed) that help you do your work.