Are you our new Digital Project Manager?
What are you going to do?
For this role we are looking for a fluent Dutch speaker.
As a Digital Project Manager at M2mobi you will work at the largest mobile agency in the Netherlands and you will work for a portfolio of appealing (international) clients such as Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Dubai Airports and Fit For Free. International customer visits are part of your job.
As you have read on our website, M2mobi specializes in the mobile domain. It makes us experts in this field and that’s why we asked by clients to be involved in building scalable & long-term mobile products.
As a Project Manager, you are the link between the customer and the M2mobi team. It means that you are the first person to contact, both internally and externally. You know how to deliver value for the customer together with the team and responsible for all project aspects such as scope, budget, planning, and quality.
The base methodology we carry out our projects is Scrum, but the diversity of the projects is quite big. Therefore, for one project the focus can be more on UX design and for another one - on software development.
The diversity of projects affects your role as a Digital Project Manager at M2Mobi as well. During one project you can take on the role of Scrum Master, while another client will ask for the more 'classical' approach to Project Management.
What kind of colleague are you?
- You are very communicative and know that alignment is one of the success factors of a project;
- We work long-term for most of our clients. Therefore, it is important for you to build valuable relationships with the customer. You not only deepen yourself in the customer’s needs but also consider the end-user of the product;
- You are interested in mobile and you get excited when you talk about the latest iPhone or that cool app that you have recently uploaded. You like to follow the latest developments in mobile technology;
- You are experienced with digital development projects and able to make the right choices for our customers and come with the best advice and build a strategy;
- Last but not least, you are result-oriented and have a high sense of responsibility.